A friend of mine that had tried to help us find kittens earlier this week gave me a call today. I let her know the kittens from earlier were taken before we could get to them and she told me she would FIND ME some. With a mission she set out and I was so impressed and grateful. Her daughter lives in Ontario and lives in a very animal friendly neighborhood. Several of her neighbors had kittens. And the daughter, herself, had LOTS of cats, the cutest bull dog ever named Bridget, turtles, a house full of sweet tempered animals that all got along magically like millenium lions and lambs. She hunted down some kittens for me, 4 to choose from in fact (from two different litters), and kept them at her house until I arrived so I would be certain to be able to take two kittens home with me when I left. Such kind and helpful people!
I gave the kids some chocolate to eat in the car ride over to the house with the kittens. My way of making it up to them when they had to drive home disappointed without kitties on Tuesday. But that explains the chocolate ALL OVER Ashton's face in the pictures! We took home a little calico girl and a black boy with cute white mittens. We're still not sure what we'll name them, but Max & Ruby is what they are being called so far. You may have seen that cartoon on TV. Only they were rabbits.
The kids are SOOOOOO in love, and I have to say, they sure are cute kitties. Let's hope the mice don't like them as much! I heard one scurry across the ceiling's sheet rock in the attic today... yikes!


1 comment:
Darn! I have 13 kittens that I need to find homes for in October! Want a few more?! :)
Post a Comment