Todd and I went to see Imagine Dragons in concert at the Boise Botanical Gardens. I really like their music. Listen to it all the time, especially in the gym. But I have to say, I was really disappointed at their concert. I think I've been so spoiled by the concerts we saw in Vegas, I feel like we just downgraded to a "B" movie. I didn't like the opening bands either and I'm usually big on new unheard of underdog bands. Maybe we sat too far back. Maybe it was because we dressed for the cold weather and rain we were experiencing in Fruitland that day (only an hour away) and it was 80 degrees and sunny there. But we didn't hear or see anything impressive enough to stay. We actually left early. We just weren't feelin' it enough to make staying through the whole thing worth the LONG waits in traffic to get out of there when it was over. Oh well, you win some you lose some. I still like the recorded versions of their songs. :-)
Waiting out the abnormally LONG intermissions between bands.


No comments:
Post a Comment