Lainey had a Cupcake themed Birthday party this year. With Brielle grown out of the pretty princess frilly stage, I found myself indulging in frills for Lainey this year. All things pink/pretty/poofaroo passed for this shin dig.
I got lucky having planned to do a cupcake theme around Valentine's Day, because I found tons of cupcake Valentine things on clearance for the party. One of the cheapest parties I've done!
I LOOOOOooooooovvvvveeeeddd this group of little girls.
They were so sweet and so cute.
Coloring their cup cake coloring pages and giggling about everything anyone said.
Most of the girls came in tutu's and skirts. Is anything cuter than a party full of little girls in tutu's?
A party full of little girls in tutu's dancing at random????
Lunch time!
Face painting.
Presents
Hugs turned dog pile...
Dessert time
Then we let them play, which seemed to be the funnest part for them.
Who needs structure?

No comments:
Post a Comment