Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Tradition


Our family has a tradition of collecting snowmen for Christmas.  Every year we buy a new snowman decoration to add to the collection.  I was so excited about the one we got this year that he's ending up on the blog!  He's special because he's a nesting cup snowman!  Great for decoration AND developmental skill building toys.  Is this cheating on the tradition?  Because he's actually 7 snowmen in 1.  But he's a handsome little guy and I'm excited to have him around.  I loved these as a kid.  And apparently my kids love it too because they are ALREADY on time-out for fighting over it and we just pulled him out of the shipping box.  Hence, the brake to take his pic and post him!  Off to relieve some kids from time-out...



1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love that tradition! It's stuff like that that your kids will remember the rest of their lives. :)