After all that, we finally had a leisure weekend this past weekend. It was super windy so Todd took the kids flying kites. They had a blast, but broke their kite not long after bringing it back home. They've spent a lot of time trying to bring it back to life and attempting to build several of their own as well. (The first was from Wal-Mart). We went to Boise to get Todd's birthday present, Lainey's birthday present, Easter dresses, and brainstorm for Brielle and I's birthdays. I think a good dandilion weeder is just what the Dr. ordered for me. I'm doing way more yard work than I have in years past to keep the front yard as inviting as possible. Anyway, we have a huge holiday fest coming up. Starting with Lainey's b-day on the 24th, Todd's on the 25th, our anniversary on the 28th, Easter on April 3rd, and Brielle and I's b-day on April 5th.
We had Ashton's cousin, Raegan over a couple days ago to give my sister in law a hand since she had a C-section two weeks ago. Ashton LOVES Raegan. They played hard all morning and on to the afternoon until nap time. Poor Raegan woke up with a tummy ache and ended up throwing up a few times. She still felt pretty awful when she went home. Two nights later (last night) Ashton threw up several times. He was lethargic and feverish all day today, but by bed time he was bouncing off the walls and back to his energetic little self. I'm glad it didn't last long. I jinxed myself by offering to take Raegan again the next day saying we never get the flu. I mean, we've had it, but only 3 times in 6 years and people we associate with get it all the time. I guess I shouldn't assume it will be that way every time. At least for Ashton's sake! Sorry Ashton!
Here he is with his buddy, Raegan.
Brielle and the neighbor kids entertaining Lainey.
I can't believe she's almost one year old. My baby!!!

2 comments:
COngrats on the new place youre building, that is super exciting! Time flies! I cant believe Lainey is almost 1 too!
Wow, talk about busy. Good luck with selling your house and building, and everything else. Time does fly, my baby is almost 1 too and I can't believe it.
Post a Comment