Our sweet little Lainey turned 4 on March 24th! One of the kids added a framed picture of her to this photo of her Birthday loot :) Lainey is one of the happiest dispositions I've ever seen in a child. She fills our home with light and we love her! She has packed on some vocabulary in a short amount of time. About a year ago she wasn't talking much. We weren't too worried about it, and for good reason. She talks up a storm now! She loves preschool and cousins and anything social and fun. She loves being read to and LOVES stuffed animals. She sleeps best with a dozen surrounding her in bed. One thing I find just precious about her is her love for the Savior. She loves to talk about "Jesus Christ" (she says the full name, always) all the time. She loves to point out his picture frequently in the home or in lesson materials. She seems to be born knowing he's on her side and loves her. Lainey dances the day away. For her birthday, we gave her several pieces of dance clothing- a tutu leotard and some ballet shoes, etc. She will be starting dance classes in two months and she's excited!
Lainey loves to be creative, all of our children love creativity. Like last year, I let Lainey decorate her own cake. The kids love this. It's nice because I stink at it and it takes the pressure off for me :).
All that Lainey asked for her Birthday was a rubber duckie.... I couldn't let her down!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lainey! So fun that she and Elden are close in age. And what an amazing 10-year anniversary trip! Lee and I didn't go anywhere either for a honeymoon-married Saturday, back to school Tuesday! Glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment