My sister-in-law, Katrina will soon be having a baby boy! We are super excited to welcome another nephew and cousin. I hosted her baby shower and my sister-in-law, Jenny helped a ton that day. A couple friends helped put together a game too.
The theme was "Ready to Pop" with popcorn. Jenny helped me get the cupcakes looking like popcorn. And there was also kettle corn to eat.
The theme was "Ready to Pop" with popcorn. Jenny helped me get the cupcakes looking like popcorn. And there was also kettle corn to eat.
We ate and socialized, then played a couple of games and ended with gift opening. She got a lot of great stuff! Now we just wait until little-guy comes!
I forgot to take pictures until near the end. So... not much was shot of the actual party. But I remembered in time to get some pictures of Katrina, thank heavens. And she's such a CUTE pregnant mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment