Brielle and I celebrated our birthday on April 5th! I let Brielle choose where to eat for dinner because Todd will take me out to a restaurant of my choice later. Brielle chose to eat dinner at Sizzler because she loves their salad bar. Not necessarily for the salad... We don't always eat out for birthdays either. It just worked out that way this year because I was sick for the last two birthdays and I'm not allowed to cook on MY birthday, even if it is Brielle's b-day too.
Like Todd, I preferred no cake so I could have a naughty dessert when Todd takes me out to MY favorite restaurant. Brielle asked for a German chocolate cake.
(Used our old little camera and I'm wishing I hadn't.)
Brielle's gifts.
She asked for a painting table and paint.
I recently got more equipment for my gym as a birthday gift, but Todd wanted me to open something special on my birthday and he had been hiding something I wasn't allowed to look at in the top of his closet for along time.
He got me the complete collection of Jane Austen's books! I'm actually VERY excited about these! I've only ever read Pride and Prejudice, but I own all the movies made from these books, several versions of a couple of them. I LOVE the stories. Time to actually READ them!
That evening, Brielle played in her first soccer game of the season.

1 comment:
I love your birthday gift! Mark gave me the set since we've been married as a gift and I loved reading them. I think I still have 2 left to go, one being Pride and Prejudice. I've never read that one but enjoy the movie! :) Can't wait for our girls weekend again this year!!
Post a Comment