Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of School



School is over and we officially have nowhere to go just about all day.  I'm working on a few plans for the kids during the day to keep them busy, but off of the hydro seed (just sprayed yesterday, yeah!) and out of the mud.  It may be summer vacation, but the rain and clouds haven't gotten the memo.


We did have a sunny day for Brielle's Zoo field trip the week before school got out.  I went with her and enjoyed watching her have a good time with her buddies.














This was from Brielle's school field trip to the pool.

 Brielle's school awards ceremony on the last day of school. 
 

 After the last day of school got out, Brielle walked to the city park with her friends and her old soccer coach, Mrs. O'Neil (her friend's mom) and had a School's Out Party there.  Here they all are singing one of the songs they sang in choir.

This is Ashton on his last day of school at their graduation/school concert.  He has another year of pre-school so he'll graduate in next year's concert/ceremony.





I'm so glad school is out for the time being.  Lots less running around.  I like having my children home with me.  It's just better when we have a yard.  But we're working on it!





No comments: