Well, the clock turned back a decade and a half last Thursday, or so I behaved because I was out 'till past 3:00am to see the premier of the new Twilight film with my friends. My friend, Melissa actually reserved a party room at the Nampa Garrity Theater and somehow rigged it to reserve the first two rows of seating in the Breaking Dawn midnight premier. We didn't have to wait in lines (which I'm not a big enough fan to do) and we got the best seats in the theater! Sounded like a slam dunk to me. Melissa is awesome. She makes everything funner. She made us each a little veil to distinguish us as the VIP guests and had us all do a white elephant gift exchange in the party room with cake in honor of Bella's wedding. We got a tour of the theater on our down time waiting for the movie to start. It was silly good fun just being with 36 women all around the same age! Kind of helped raise the median age of everyone in the theater that night ;-)
(Local radio guy working there that night asked to be in our picture.)
I carpooled in with my sister-in-law, Amber (on my right below) and her friend, Amber (left).
(She also happens to be Brielle's new piano teacher!)
We stopped for dinner on the way and got a pic. with "Edward" who was part of another Twilight party, a group of women eating there that night.
On our theater tour with our friends Sarah and Pam.
The party room.
This cracked me up. This was a gift from the white elephant gift exchange!
Brye was set for movie snacks!
Waiting for the theater to fill up and the movie to start.
I wasn't too crazy about the movie. But I enjoyed the experience. Rolled in about 3:30 or so. And managed to be up bright eyed the next morning for my CrossFit ladies!








No comments:
Post a Comment