This year we tried a new photographer. We've had some bad luck in the past. Great photographers, just bad luck. One had a horrible tragedy occur two days before our scheduled appointment which limited our options for finding anyone else to take the pictures on short notice. And winter was soon on its way. The person we were able to find in place of her, took awesome pictures, but her computer crashed before she could send me full files. All I had was the Internet sharing size. So not one single print was ever made other than Christmas cards.
This year I booked a session early in year with a lady I'd seen work from and knew was very good. I LOVED her editing and her backdrop settings. What I didn't know was how awesome she was with kids and how nice she was! We were very very happy with her. Her rates were well reasonable for the quality and results. We will continue using Randi Davies!
This year I booked a session early in year with a lady I'd seen work from and knew was very good. I LOVED her editing and her backdrop settings. What I didn't know was how awesome she was with kids and how nice she was! We were very very happy with her. Her rates were well reasonable for the quality and results. We will continue using Randi Davies!
I had fun coordinating a color scheme for our picture. I had originally planned something else, but with my back injury and taking it easy for a while, I'd gained just enough pounds that I didn't fit my outfit anymore. Not complaining, I don't put much thought into what I look like or weigh. But I needed to come up with something else. I went to my closet to find something that DID fit and that outfit was what I came up with. Knowing I was probably the hardest to please and had something to wear, I found outfits for Todd and the kids that would go with it. I got a lot from eBay like women's lace shirts to tear up and make a scarf for Lainey and use the sleeves for leggings for Brielle. It should have been stressful since my first plan failed and I'm not usually one to like a change in plans. But I had a lot of fun with it, and ultimately, it is my favorite picture our family has done so far.
Here is the camera roll from Randi Davies Photography.
Our Christmas card. Too much fun!!!!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment