Our company party for the Bend office was a family rafting tour on a stretch of the Dechutes River. It was a short stretch- good for young children. Everyone but Lainey was old enough to go in our family. Lainey stayed back at the Bend office with her grandma and Jessica, the executive assistant, and the other employee children who were too young. We brought cousin, Kya with us since she really wanted to join Brielle (and vise versa) and her family wasn't coming.
On the bus ride to the river:
These are pics taken by the rafting company:
Before we headed back home, we stopped at Goodies Chocolate Factory and bought some goodies. The chocolate factory tour doesn't run on Saturdays (that's what day it was) so we didn't do that, but the kids thought the dozens of candied popcorn flavors was pretty awesome. We got some of that for the road and also got some ice cream.
I've been reading Harry Potter to the kids every evening before scriptures and prayer. A chapter each night that we have time. The kids thought the "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans" were pretty cool.
When they saw them at the candy shop, I couldn't say no. These were pictures of them eating them. I laughed and laughed, it seriously just made my heart smile!
Washing it all down :)
We finished the first Harry Potter book early on in our drive home so we watched it on the DVD player in the car on the rest of the way there- popcorn and all. Todd even suggested I go in back to watch it because he knows how much I love it! Such a sweetie! We had a good time!

No comments:
Post a Comment