Stephanie and Sara arranged with Todd to surprise me with a visit this weekend. They knew I've had a very rough year, what little time we were into it. They kidnapped me away to Boise where we got pedicures and ate at our favorite pastry/lunch shop, Kneaders. Their Fruit Tarts are to die for. I think we ordered 10 of them... one for each of us today... and tomorrow, and one for each of my family back home. We did some shopping, we went for a Sunday walk, went to church, Sara bore her testimony in my ward and got us all emotional. I needed that visit. It was short, but wonderful.
Saw this cute sign at Kneaders and got it for Todd.
On our walk we saw three birds on the wire. It reminded us of each other.
Sara later bought us each this necklace
While we were together, Stephanie's Mom was paying my mom a visit. They both live in Alaska still. She (Shari) has been a great friend to my mom over the years and has done a lot of kind services now at this time. I love these women so much. I'm so blessed to have a life filled with good hearted people and friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment