Lainey got a professional photoshoot last Saturday from a great photographer, new to our area. Feel free to click on the link below to see her pictures! They turned out so cute! We lucked out to be invited to do a free photo session to help her build up her business in this area. She was fabulously patient and great to work with. She specializes in babies. If anyone is looking for a great childrens photographer around here I highly recommend her. Her name is Christie Peterson- 480-678-7413. More of her work can been seen on petersenphoto.net.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! One more you might try is one with your wedding ring and Todd's wedding ring on her toes. Just a thought
Precious pictures! She is totally darling! What a beauty.
Sarah, I just got your message on facebook. I did not even know you guys had a blog! And congratulations on beautiful Lainey, she is adorable!! We are still doing about the same, still living in utah and I am still in school. I only have 3 1/2 months left, so we are really excited about that! I can't believe how big Brielle and Ashton are! We have to get together next time we come up to Idaho!
Post a Comment