I posted a pic of Ashton at bed time in his pajamas and hat. Yes, he sleeps with that hat. He LOVES his hat. It's too small now and he still demands to wear it everywhere. He needs a haircut- his hair is long enough to make some serious hat hair with all that hat wearing. I guess it doesn't matter since it almost never comes off.
Brielle and I had a very peaceful birthday listening to conference and eating great food that my mom had prepared the day before to throw in the oven. Brielle got a bike and is excited to learn how to ride it. I got what I asked for :)-- a gift card to Lady Footlocker- my favorite place to buy work out clothes, and a heart rate monitor ring.
I got Brielle's rainbow birthday party invitations finished up over the weekend and Brielle helped me pass them out. I'm excited to be doing her party this Friday. I'm feeling my energy come back and with most of the preparing done before the baby came, I think I'll be ready by then.

3 comments:
Happy birthday to both of you! I love Brielle's invitations - you are very creative! I always fall back on the store-bought ones... I can't wait to see pictures of the party itself!
And congrats to Brielle on having lost a tooth. My son Aaron (6) just started losing teeth this year - he was so impatient to be like "everyone else" in his class.
How cute are those pictures of Brielle with her missing tooth. :) She reminds me so much of Maren with her red hair. Hope you guys are doing well with the new little one.
The invitations turned out great! Do you and Brielle share the same birth date?
Post a Comment