Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July

This year for the fourth we had a HOT white sky day and a beautiful sunny evening.  Todd's mom hosted a big party this year and Heart 'n Home put on a fireworks show at it.  Nearly 100 people came throughout the afternoon/evening!  It was a late night for the kids and the first time they have ever slept in until 10:00 the next morning!  But they sure had fun!







My friend, Maren with two of her kiddos.

(The stand from the rocket they launched... I missed the launch...)





Lainey and Ashton showing some love...







Uncle Billy got a great shoulder workout... all day! (4th of July family WOD at the house this morning) The kids begged him to toss them up over and over!



Amber, getting Q all sharked up.

My little nephew is bound and determined not to look at cameras, but I GOT him!  
Made him look!

My cute little water bug niece.


Food Time!











Our good friends (and co-workers), Jeanie and Tina.


Back at the pool!











Everything is a dance to Lainey.  It never stops fascinating me.  She is such a happy ray of sunshine beaming and bouncing wherever she goes.  
This is how she dove off the diving board... just about every time... 






And then she danced out of the water and up the slide ladder...


  
Ashton has suddenly decided he hates pictures.  All night he ran from me!  I discovered that if I show him what I take of him, he's a little more easy going to give me maybe ONE good smile.  I took this one below and said I'd show it to him if he'd give me a normal picture... so he did :)



Fireworks time!











Todd snapped a couple pics of the girls and I on the Sunday before the 4th.



No comments: