I was too sick to attend Brielle's only field trip this year in May. I had been planning on it, but it didn't work out. So I promised Brielle she could invite some friends to the zoo with us this summer. We went on a day that started with rain and clouds but the forecast said it would be beautiful by afternoon. So we headed over after lunch and it was perfect. And no crowds either. There was a two week old baby monkey there! Mama wouldn't let it be photographed, though. We watched it play for several minutes and the moment I took out my phone camera, she hid him. And kept hiding him from every photograph attempt by anyone I noticed. Weird! It was super cute!
This is the part they were most excited about and searching for at the zoo the whole time:
The Butterfly Garden

No comments:
Post a Comment