Friday, December 5, 2014

Gingerbread Houses

 We liked having company over for decorating gingerbread houses- last year with Katrina's family and the year before with my family.  This year we invited all of the cousins to come join us.  We were missing 3 from Kris' family.  We had a good time!  Brielle and I over-did it buying candy for the number of kids who came.  So we passed on a sack full of what was left to some friends to use when they did their houses.

I love to see what everyone's imagination comes up with.  From the little guys to the adults.











Brielle's house.


Lainey's house.

Ashton's house.

Since we had so much extra stuff, I decided to make a house when the kids were done.  It makes such a mess but it's SO FUN!  I may or may not have gotten carried away!





2 comments:

Sugar & Stice said...

Your house looks so good!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Love making gingerbread houses too. Yes, your house looks awesome!