Sunday, March 30, 2014

Visit From Rachele and John

Rachele called me one Friday and said John just got the rest of the day off and she didn't have to work that weekend and what would I think if they just drove right down to see us?!  I was so excited!  They live about 5 hours away- which shouldn't seem far, but it's just far enough to not get to see her as often as I'd like.  It happened to be Todd and I's anniversary but they weren't getting in until really late- midnight-ish.  So we went on our date then came home and met them when they got here.  After chatting with Rachele and John, we all hit the hay.  We had a great weekend lounging around with them at the house.  Brielle was literally in tears when they left.  She LOOOooooooves Rachele.  So do I!  I love my family!


The following were pics that Rachele and John took and I stole them off of facebook :)





No comments: