At the last minute, I told Todd I just REALLY wanted to go to my mission reunion. I follow our mission group on facebook and it's just fun to interact with my mission president and his wife. They comment and post a lot on the things we do and post there. I missed them! And I enjoy seeing the people I knew there. So, after only being home about two weeks, we headed right back to Salt Lake City! (Being my birthday weekend did give me some pull on Todd :)
We rolled into town just early enough to check into our downtown hotel in Salt Lake, change clothes from our comfy/dirty travel clothes, and head straight there. It was held in a chapel back behind the Salt Lake City capital. It was a lot of fun! Todd and I both chatted with my president for a while. One of his best friends is in Todd's Stake Young Men's presidency- they go on trips together all the time. So we said hi for him. I was so excited to see my old companion, Afton Rogers there. I hadn't seen her since her wedding. They moved from LA to SLC this year and were finally able to attend a reunion.
We rolled into town just early enough to check into our downtown hotel in Salt Lake, change clothes from our comfy/dirty travel clothes, and head straight there. It was held in a chapel back behind the Salt Lake City capital. It was a lot of fun! Todd and I both chatted with my president for a while. One of his best friends is in Todd's Stake Young Men's presidency- they go on trips together all the time. So we said hi for him. I was so excited to see my old companion, Afton Rogers there. I hadn't seen her since her wedding. They moved from LA to SLC this year and were finally able to attend a reunion.
We stayed pretty late chatting with everyone and hadn't eaten before
hand, so we went to the restaurant at our hotel for dinner afterward.
:


No comments:
Post a Comment