My brother-in-law, Travis got engaged over the Christmas holiday to a young lady named, Kishi! Their wedding is in July. I'm looking forward to getting to know Kishi better, she seems like a sweetheart. I had the opportunity to attend her bridal shower on the 30th of March and was also assigned to be the photographer. So I have a lot of pics to share on here!
This is Kishi, on the left.
I didn't know most of the guests, but I'll mention who's who if I know them.
Kishi's mom on the right.
Amber and Todd's mom, Cindy.
Katrina and Todd's Step-Mom, Cindy.
Brielle was dying to come to personally deliver a card she made for Kishi.
She worked hard on it and it said some very kind things.
I love my sweet girl :)
Kishi's Grandma.
Kishi, with Brandy (Todd's step sister-in-law) on the right, the one who threw the shower.
Giving Kishi her card.
Gifts for throwing the bridal shower.
Kishi did GOOD at this shower! I didn't feel like posting a pic for every gift she received, but she got a fantastic array of gifts!

No comments:
Post a Comment